- Investigating individual complaints of housing discrimination.
- Obtaining evidence to support enforcement action.
- Initiating complaints and litigation.
- Informing and advising people of their fair housing rights.
- Conducting mediations to resolve fair housing disputes.
- Conducting conferences, training programs, and seminars to inform housing professionals about housing laws.
- Assisting businesses, neighborhood groups, agencies, and government entities in the development of fair housing goals, strategies plans and actions.
- Providing information and referrals to help people meet housing needs.
There is no charge for SWFHC services.
Learn more about the SWFHC:
Download the SWFHC brochure in English (PDF)
Descargue el folleto sobre el SWFHC en español (PDF)
Téléchargez la brochure en français (PDF)