Landlord Tenant Resource Center
The Landlord and Tenant Resource Center (LTRC) is a self-help resource center which aids those who may have specific Arizona landlord and tenant issues and/or questions.
The LTRC’s purpose is to:
- Answer landlord/tenant questions
- Provide information regarding landlord/tenant rights and responsibilities
- Provide information regarding fair housing rights
- Provide landlord/tenant documents, forms, links, contacts, etc.
- Connect people to contacts and resources for further assistance regarding landlord/tenant issues and other housing needs
This website is designed as an educational resource. The materials and information contained on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are not to be considered nor relied upon as legal advice.
Visitors to this website should not act upon any information found on this website without first seeking professional legal counsel.
The Southwest Fair Housing Council does not provide any warranties whatsoever with respect to any hyperlinks found throughout this website. These hyperlinks are offered as a service and as references for our viewers.